|RFx ID :||20555078|
|Tender Name :||Tunnel 21 MNL Resilience Improvements|
|Reference # :||2018/189|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 18 December 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 25 January 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||RHunter@tonkintaylor.co.nz|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
KiwiRail is seeking EOI responses from pre-qualified suppliers that have civil and structural construction experience within the rail and road environment to deliver the project.
Respondents must hold both KiwiRail Civil 1 and Structures 1 and NZ Transport Agency (2A, 3A and 4A) prequalification’s.
Key components of the Tunnel 21 MNL Resilience Improvements project are:
• A new road over rail crossing structure (rail underpass or bridge to be confirmed)
• Rail realignment – track formation only
• Realignment of SH1 and associated road hardware
• Earthworks to facilitate the new rail and road alignments
• Associated drainage works
• Retaining structures (including piling)
• Temporary works including temporary traffic management for SH1 road users
• Removal of existing tunnel structure
• Erosion and sediment control
Construction works will be undertaken in the live road and rail environment. Project completion is scheduled for March 2020.
KiwiRail reserves the right to shortlist respondents through this EOI. The Request for Tender document will only be released to short-listed respondents in February 2019.