|RFx ID :||19668347|
|Tender Name :||Nationwide supply of electricity to KiwiRail|
|Reference # :||2018/0008|
|Open Date :||Friday, 11 May 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 15 June 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
KiwiRail intends to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) with a view to appoint a provider to deliver electricity nationwide for a period of two years WEF 1 November 2018, with a ROR for a further two years or such other alternative term.
Specifically, we will be seeking the following:
* A supplier that can provide TOU electricity for 58 sites;
* A supplier that can provide Non-TOU electricity for 629 sites;
* A supplier that can accept regeneration (export) of electricity;
* Supplier required to enable KiwiRail’s continuous operations via the provision of:
surety of supply;
transition planning and services;
data supply / management, invoicing and reporting;
smart metering initiatives;
back-up generation; and
demand management and energy efficiency assistance;
* Services to include electronic invoicing resulting in one invoice for all KiwiRail sites on an ongoing basis; and
* Ability to provide KiwiRail with access to a reporting portal that enables live reporting on a minimum monthly basis; and
* Ongoing programme of work to enable all KiwiRail sites to switch to smart meters.
KiwiRail intends to issue a RFP on GETS in mid-June 2018. Responses to the RFP are expected to be submitted in mid July 2018.
KiwiRail will be looking for credible providers who have the capability, experience and infrastructure to deliver ongoing electricity supply as well as providing the lowest cost.
They will need to have a good track record in the supply of electricity and associated account management support services.
No response to this NOI is required. The respond by/close date is a mandatory field in GETS and is not relevant to this NOI. Note the dates posted relate to the NOI and not the upcoming tender.
No information is being asked for at this time but in subscribing to this notice you will be automatically notified when the RFP is released.