|RFx ID :||20937927|
|Tender Name :||Contract 2019-C218 Mazengarb Ratanui Roundabout|
|Reference # :||C218|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 11 April 2019 5:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 16 May 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 2964 804
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||175 Rimu Road Paraparaumu|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Contract is for constructing a roundabout at the intersection of Ratanui Road and Mazengarb Road, in Paraparaumu. Both of these roads are Arterial Roads, with significant importance to the overall functioning of the road network, with vehicle volume pressures at specific times of the day due to nearby schools.
Work activities include earthworks, sub-base construction, basecourse construction, construction of concrete kerb and channel, reinforced concrete nibs, concrete footpaths, exposed aggregate traffic islands, reinforced concrete trafficable areas and central island, milling of asphalt surfacing and laying of asphaltic paving, and minor stormwater construction in the form of sumps and leads.
The Contract includes:
• Preparation of Health and Safety Plan and Quality Plan & Environmental Plan
• Submission of Traffic Management Plans (TMP)
• Complying with all statutory requirements, Bylaws, District and Regional Plans, standards, codes of practice and the like that apply to the Contract Works
• Constructing the scheduled Works
• Carrying out Ordered Works on receipt of the Engineers Approval
• Reporting as required on the Contract Works and statutory requirements
• Submitting as-built drawings and directly updating RAMM data using Pocket RAMM.