|RFx ID :||16326979|
|Tender Name :||Earthquake Prone Building Assessment Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 9 September 2015 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 29 September 2015 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 140 8139
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Council wishes to engage two or more consultancies as preferred suppliers to provide the Council with advice and assessment of Earthquake Prone Buildings.
The Council expects to complete the assessments in batches starting with 150/250/350 over the first three years with approximately 1500 assessments to be completed.
The Services in scope for this RFP shall include, but are not limited to:
• Delivery of the Services that meet the requirements set out in this RFP;
• Supporting and maintaining consistency of the Services with relevant escalation and management procedures in place;
• Co-ordinating, administering and monitoring the Services to ensure they meet agreed objectives and comply with agreed service levels;
• Maintaining good working relationships and credibility with designated Council personnel and relevant stakeholders; and
• All other services, labour, materials, equipment and everything else, whether of a permanent or temporary nature, required so far as is necessary and specified in or to be inferred from, this RFP.
The Services are to be provided in a manner that:
• Complies with the requirements set out in this RFP; and
• Uses appropriate, widely accepted methodologies that are consistent with good industry practice.