|RFx ID :||23976026|
|Tender Name :||HDC 20/14 Amberley Aquatics|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 15 February 2021 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 12 March 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Bryan Greig (Create Limited)
021 309 074
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Tenders to be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The existing Amberley Pool complex requires seismic strengthening, which has elements that have reached end of life serviceability and which is currently not complying to the New Zealand Building Code and pool water standards.
The project consists of refurbishing the existing amenity to comply with current Building Code and Standards, together with providing for current and future needs of the local community to enhance active community involvement and participation in water-based actives.
The proposed refurbishment of the existing Amberley Pool consists of the following:
• Replace roof and wall cladding and aluminium joinery which are at end of life
• Lift roof of pool hall to allow for adequate head room in new adjoining change rooms and amenities.
• New concrete pool floor to Lap Pool
• New concrete surrounds to pools over existing slab in pool hall to comply with accessibility requirements of NZBC and to eliminate trip hazards.
• New Change facilities & Amenities to comply with NZBC
• Provision of a Pool Pod for accessibility
• Demolition of existing Change Rooms walls and roof – floor retained.
• New entry to pool hall, including ramp as required to comply with accessibility requirements
• Office, store, ticketing
• Demolition of existing outdoor pool
• New Plant Room for Pool Water Services – to be located at the front to the south-east corner, opposite to tennis courts
• Carparking & access
• Fire Safety and Emergency Lighting
• Ventilation – air extract only to Pool Hall
This RFT is the first step in a multi-step procurement process. Following evaluation, a Preferred Contractor will be invited to enter into an Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) contract which will lead on to a construction contract under NZS3910:2013 provided the conditions and requirements of the ECI contract are met. This RFT deals with the ECI contract only.