|RFx ID :||27416037|
|Tender Name :||RFP Kāinga Ora Retrofit Programme - Build Partner – Taranaki (Region)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 18 May 2023 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 15 June 2023 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to submit a Proposal for the Retrofit Works for the FY24 Programme in the Manawatu/Whanganui/Taranaki
This RFP is seeking build partners to help us with our Retrofit Programme. The reason for this programme is because many of our state housing was built over 40 years ago, when standards were different to what they are today. The Retrofit Programme is to satisfy the need to upgrade and refurbish these older, existing state homes to meet the standards available in the newly build properties.
The Scope of Works are the works completed on each individual property. This includes:
• Thermal upgrade, including insulation, heating, and replacement external windows/doors.
• Modernizing the interior, including replacement kitchens and bathrooms and an internal redecoration.
• In some cases, re-planning the interior spaces, including creating open plan living areas
• Incorporating accessibility features to make the homes easier to live in for more people
• Where required conducting repairs and / or replacements of building components including roofing and cladding.