|RFx ID :||24126672|
|Tender Name :||Wellington Solar Energy Trial|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 25 March 2021 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 29 April 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
(04) 439 0000
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities is seeking one to three Contractors to deliver grid connected solar energy systems for existing Kāinga Ora homes. The Contractor(s) should be suitably qualified, have the experience, capability, capacity, appropriate health and safety procedures, and financial capacity necessary to deliver the works. Importantly, we require a Contractor(s) who can work with Kāinga Ora and its customers.
What is in scope of this RFP
• A detailed plan for each solar energy system installed, including an initial site inspection and proposed timeline to deliver the works;
• grid-connected photovoltaic systems for between 70 to 100 properties (to be agreed and confirmed in a Work Order(s));
• supply of all components, materials, and resources and equipment required for installation;
• installation of the systems;
• system commissioning and any required compliance certification;
• the supplier to make arrangements with Kāinga Ora Customers (tenants) to access the house for inspection and installation activities. Note: Kāinga Ora will be responsible for gaining customer agreement to participate in this trial before their contact details will be provided to the Contractor;
• the identification of all works necessary to prepare the building and electrical system for the installation of the solar energy systems. This may include remediation works, roof strengthening where needed, ducting, wall and roof penetrations, meter board upgrades and associated wiring. These works
will be communicated to Kāinga Ora, and agreed to, through a Work Order prior to work being done.
RFP documents can be downloaded free of charge from www.tenderlink.com/kaingaora/. Tender reference KOHC-962289.
All submissions and queries must be made via Tenderlink. If you have any issues with Tenderlink, please contact Tenderlink on 0800 698 363.