|RFx ID :||20658003|
|Tender Name :||Request for Information (RFI) Cross Laminated Timber Solutions|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 31 January 2019 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 1 March 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Information (Market research) (RFI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Housing New Zealand (the Principal) is a Crown agency that manages housing on behalf of the New Zealand government. Its role is to provide healthy, comfortable and fit-for-purpose housing for people in need, for the duration of their need.
Housing New Zealand (HNZ) focuses on the efficient and effective management of state houses and the tenancies of those living in them. Housing New Zealand owns or manages approximately 64,000 properties nationwide, including about 1,500 houses for community groups providing residential services. More than 184,000 people live in Housing New Zealand properties.
Further information on Housing New Zealand can be accessed at: www.hnzc.co.nz/about us.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI)
The purpose of this RFI is for HNZ to understand the current state of the Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) supply chain in New Zealand as well as new or emerging developments that may be forthcoming in the foreseeable future.
To facilitate this we are asking supply chain members to provide us with the following:
• General company information.
• A supply chain and sourcing overview.
• An overview of current production capacity and capabilities.
• An overview of future production capacity and capabilities out to the end of 2021.
• Any additional supplementary information pertinent to CLT solutions.
The information provided will assist HNZ to:
• Have a thorough understanding of the CLT market in New Zealand.
• Decide on the best approach to engage with the CLT market to meet the target build programme and goals of health and safety, quality, velocity, and price.
RFP documents can be downloaded free of charge from www.tenderlink.com/hnzc/
Tender Reference: HNZC-844116
If you have any issues please contact Tenderlink on 0800 698 363
Clarification requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 22/02/2019 at 2400 hours.