|RFx ID :||18251458|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposal: Demolition Contractor (Auckland) Panel|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 19 December 2016 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 19 December 2016 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Housing New Zealand (HNZ) is seeking proposals from suitably resourced and experienced contractors to join a panel of demolition contractors. The panel will be used by HNZ to select/invite contractors to submit proposals for various planned and unplanned demolition projects in the Auckland region.
Demolition contractors who are interested in being a member of the panel must download the Request for Proposals (RFP) documents and submit a response.
RFP documents are available to be downloaded at: www.tenderlink.com/hnzc/
It is important to note that:
• To register click on the ‘registration’ tab at the top of the TenderLink homepage and provide the requested information.
• Applicants who have previously undertaken work for HNZ or have submitted a proposal to a previous HNZ RFP that was not successful must still submit a proposal to this RFP.
• The Panel is an “open panel” which means that interested parties can submit a proposal to join the panel at any time during the operating period.
• The operating period of the panel commences with the appointment of the first panel member and completes on 30th June 2018 (unless extended).
• The RFP document lists a closing date of 1 November 2016. Interested parties that submit by this date will be appointed by Friday 25th November 2016 and will have the earliest opportunities to be allocated projects under the panel.
• Proposals received after the closing date will be evaluated after Friday 25th November 2016 and will be appointed later.
• Any questions regarding this notice must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This tender has been awarded to