|RFx ID :||22127243|
|Tender Name :||Digitising Property Records|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 20 December 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 31 January 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
06 869 2426
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Gisborne District Council (GDC) is looking to select a digitisation expert who will help to set up and provide ongoing support to the in-house GDC digitisation team. They have engaged The Integral Group Limited (TIGL) to assist with this process. The process will be a two staged open market process:
- Registration of Interest (ROI)
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
This ROI is the first formal step in the process and is intended to be of minimal effort for respondents and allow GDC to create a short list of suppliers to invite to enter the RFP process.
The background to this project is:
- GDC are moving to have an in-house solution supported by a digitisation expert. This will give GDC control over the documents
- previously GDC have tried an outsourced model, this was unsuccessful for the council
- there will be a team of 9 (8 processing 1 senior) digitising 90,000 property files over a period of 4 years (not including set up).
Please direct questions through the GETS portal in the first instance.