|RFx ID :||15899361|
|Tender Name :||Four Brothers track Upgrade|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 1 September 2015 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 6 October 2015 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
The Procurement Team
Please refer all questions through GETS.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||There are no hard copies being received for this Tender.|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This contract is for the upgrade of the Four Brothers Track.
A 628m length of existing walking track commencing adjacent to the Karamu carpark, which is located on the eastern side of SH23, approximately 22km from both Hamilton and Raglan.
• Re-formation of 575m length of 750mm wide aggregate walking track, including cut and fill earthworks.
• Formation of 17m length of new 750mm wide aggregate walking track.
• Installation of 41m length of aggregate surfaced timber boxed steps.
• Installation of timber track edging and retaining wall.
• Installation of side drains, grade dips and culverts.
• Associated establishment, site clearance, removals and other work necessary to complete walking tracks.
This tender has been awarded to: