|RFx ID :||23752934|
|Tender Name :||20020 - Currie Court Housing Rebuild|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 10 December 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 19 January 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
03 477 4000
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This RFP is being tendered as' lowest price conforming' - please see criteria in the RFP documents attached.
Dunedin City Council are seeking proposals from interested building contractors for the rebuild of fire damaged housing units at the community housing site in Port Chalmers known as Currie Court.
Preferred contractors will have a good track record and experienced team ready to undertake this project.
They will be well organised and able to manage the construction process within this small community housing site with care and attention to detail.
Respondents will need to have the following qualities:
• The capacity and capability to undertake the required work in a timely and professional manner.
• The ability to work in a collaborative manner with the Dunedin City Council as a client.
• The ability to manage the site and stakeholder relationships.
• Effective working relationships and experience of proposed team.
• A high standard of Health and Safety awareness and implementation.
• A commitment to local initiatives that support a sustainable economy in Dunedin.