|RFx ID :||23266562|
|Tender Name :||Aquatic Services – Business Solution|
|Reference # :||9205|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 10 September 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 16 October 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Dunedin City Council (DCC) has an outdated management system for its aquatic operations, which needs replacement.
We intend to go to market for a comprehensive and well-supported system that will serve the DCC’s multi-site aquatic customer and operational management needs for the long-term.
The DCC’s Aquatics team needs a proven, well-supported and regularly updated system to fulfil our requirements for the management of Moana pool, St. Clair Hot Salt Water, Port Chalmers pools and the New Mosgiel pool as well as the business functions provided by them.
The scope of this business solution needs to include the installation, data-migration, maintenance and support of a system for the following: -
Locations for installation and support:
• Moana Pool.
• Port Chalmers pool.
• St. Clair Salt Water pool.
• Mosgiel existing pool and the (new) Mosgiel pool.
The new Solution must meet the Aquatics services business requirements, including detailed system design and configuration.
Detailed requirements will be provided in the RFx in full but will include: -
• Reception services.
• Retail services - Point of Sale (POS) functionality, including Inventory management.
• Membership Management.
• Online Booking (customer self-service, online and over the counter).
• Online Payments.
• Direct debit payments.
• Potential Bee card capability etc.
• Swimschool management.
• Gym management.
• Financial management, including invoicing, banking etc.;
System delivery requirements – Roll-out:
• Integration to existing DCC systems (most likely via API) e.g. Pathway.
• Software as a service (SaaS) will be preferred.
• Data cleansing and data migration from existing system.
• Security / Privacy.