|RFx ID :||23018209|
|Tender Name :||Tree Maintenance|
|Reference # :||9142|
|Open Date :||Friday, 24 July 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 2 September 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Dunedin has approximately 4750 street trees and 5000 park trees. This procurement process is to secure a contractor who will work closely with us to programme, deliver and manage tree maintenance services
What we need
• Management of the contracts and the work activities will be fully digital, and that digital information will underpin evidence-based decision making, full transparency, performance management, demonstration of achieved service levels and an accurate maintenance and renewal history.
• All work activity and cost data, proposed and historic, is tracked against the assets to which they relate.
• Clear information flows across the DCCs and Contractor systems.
• Trust in the data entered and shared between the Contractor and DCC.
• Accuracy, transparency and timeliness in reporting changes to dispatch status.
• Ability to provide automated updates of dispatch status to give the DCCs customers feedback on their requests/complaints, subject to agreed business rules.
• The DCC retains ownership of all information relating to the DCC’s Parks assets and their history for the life of the contract. At the end of the contract all information will be made available by the Contractor to the DCC.