|RFx ID :||22606818|
|Tender Name :||Smart Water Metering Solution|
|Reference # :||8921|
|Open Date :||Monday, 4 May 2020 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 17 July 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Dunedin City Council (DCC) are about to initiate a project to implement a smart water metering solution for non-domestic (i.e. non-residential) water users to improve the efficiency of the water network, promote efficient water usage, save meter reading costs and reduce billing complaints/queries as well as inaccuracies in the billing data.
We are seeking a solution that provides end-to-end advanced water-metering infrastructure.
This contract will include: -
• Identify, test and approve a defined set of smart-meters and connectivity components.
• Ensure the smart metering process enables real-time data, system diagnosis, process efficiency, metering changes within 24 hours.
• Ensure the solution provides for the quick identification and rectification of faults.
• Generates accurate consumption data for modelling.
• Provides a self-service portal solution for the DCC’s customers.
• Deliver a smart-metering solution that can be extended to all water users and be leveraged for other smart city initiatives, if required, in the future.
• Provides accurate billing interfacing with DCC’s existing billing solution.