|RFx ID :||20801677|
|Tender Name :||Mosgiel Library Reroof and Associated Works|
|Reference # :||18021|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 5 March 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 4 April 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
We require proposals for the installation of a new roof over the Mosgiel Library, a heating and cooling system, Fire alarm upgrade and lighting upgrade. The work required is detailed in the contract drawings, specification and the associated documentation included with this RFP listing
The Dunedin City Council is seeking submissions from capable and competent suppliers to provide suitable construction solutions for, but not limited to, the items detailed below:
• Install new structural roof framing as detailed in the provided structural design documents to form a new roof over the existing Mosgiel Library.
• New Profiled metal roof and associated gutters, skylights and solar tubes as in the supplied detailed in the Architectural drawings.
• Upgraded fire alarm system.
• New main switchboard.
• Emergency lighting.
• Full replacement of existing lighting to LED lights.
• Interfaced controlled doors to release on Fire alarm.
• Double glazing to selected windows.
• A compliant construction solution that meets the requirement of the Building Consent and achieves a code compliance certificate.