|RFx ID :||20302859|
|Tender Name :||18036 - Compliance Upgrade 54 Moray Place Dunedin|
|Reference # :||18036|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 18 October 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 14 November 2018 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Dunedin City Council is seeking submissions from capable and competent main contractors that will provide, manage, and coordinate the building, electrical, and fire alarm upgrade work detailed in the tender documentation that outline the scope of work for this RFP. We will also be asking the main contractor to engage a nominated fire alarm contractor.
The scope of work for this project will focus around:
• Fire separations and fire doors.
• Passive fire protection and remedial work to existing penetrations.
• Emergency evacuation lighting.
• Accessibility upgrade.
• Engaging and coordinating with the nominated fire alarm contractor to ensure a collaborative and successful conclusion.
The nominated fire alarm contractor will be completing a building-wide upgrade/installation of thermal detectors, smoke detectors and fire alarms.
The Scope of design covers the following areas:
• Fire Separations
• Passive Fire Protection
• General and compliance signage
• Emergency/evacuation lights
• Emergency exit signs including dynamic evacuation signage
• Interface with fire alarm system.
• Fire Engineering
• Provision of fire engineering report to provide the basis of the scope of work.
The Dunedin City Council will be applying for and obtaining building consent which will be issued to the successful respondent.
Please note the Asbestos Management Survey will uploaded as an addendum during the week of 22 October.