|RFx ID :||19971506|
|Tender Name :||Long-Term Technical, Engineering & Specialist Support (LTES) Panel|
|Reference # :||7860|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 1 August 2018 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 19 September 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This opportunity in a nutshell
The Dunedin City Council has an ongoing need for specialist expertise for investigation, design and specification work across the organisation; most notably in the infrastructure and network groups.
We intend to: -
• Establish a panel of specialist suppliers who can provide this Long-Term Technical, Engineering and Specialist support (LTES) services.
• Streamline the procurement process to appoint a supplier to allow greater throughput of work and to ensure we deliver the required outcomes as approved in our long-term plan.
• Develop a partnering environment where we benefit from technical and engineering innovation and excellence that delivers the best whole of life solution for our ratepayers.
• Incorporate a 2-tiered approach to the panel to include national/international/major organisations as well as small and specialist organisations.
• Provide an opportunity for panel providers to really collaborate and get reward for performance.
• To partner with organisations that are able to provide both the breadth and specialist support services required by the DCC to deliver the project and infrastructure outcomes in the DCC’s long-term plan.
• For potential suppliers to contribute to a partnering model that stimulates cooperation between panel members and a framework that rewards excellence. It is the intention that there will be transparency between the DCC and panel members in forthcoming projects and the DCC will have a dedicated resource who will manage the commercial relationships with panel members.
We are seeking organisations that have: -
• The experience, capability and capacity to deliver the DCC’s needs.
• A desire to work with the DCC for the long-term with a continuous improvement approach.
• The ability to introduce technical and engineering innovation where appropriate.
• A commitment to providing the best value for money technical and engineering solutions.
• A pro-active partnering approach that seeks to benefit from reduced competition and a streamlined approach to doing business with the DCC.
• Commitment to sustainability.