|RFx ID :||19850210|
|Tender Name :||Payroll Replacement|
|Reference # :||P000051|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 26 June 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 24 July 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
THIS OPPORTUNITY IN A NUTSHELL
The Dunedin City Council’s (DCC) current payroll system has been determined as no longer meeting the DCC’s business and reporting needs. It is fragmented and requires manual work-arounds and interventions.
We are now seeking formal proposals from suitable, experienced and credible respondents for a replacement Payroll Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
What we need
The DCC is seeking proposals for a SaaS payroll system that accommodates c1000 employees and as a minimum, fulfils the following requirements: -
• It must provide robust, secure, transparent and auditable people information to help drive business decisions. Assisted by flexible reporting functionality. The reporting requirements are identified in Appendix 1 – RFP questions set.
• Is intuitive, simple and easy to use for HR and Payroll functions and supports further self-service by DCC employees and managers
• Is ‘off the shelf’ with minimal configuration and is tried and tested in comparable organisations and can provide required workflow capabilities for DCC HR Payroll functions with flexible approval structures.
• Is compliant with all applicable New Zealand payroll legislation and supports the various DCC employment contracts
• Updates and upgrades will not require significant involvement of DCC resources.
• Must support Time in Attendance and dynamic investigation
The DCC is seeking proposals from respondents with a positive track-record for mid-size (1000-2000) payroll solutions.
What we don't want
At this stage the DCC does not want payroll systems with integrated HRIS provisions, although the capacity to subsequently implement and integrate an HRIS (undefined) is of longer term interest.
This tender has been awarded to