|RFx ID :||19607983|
|Tender Name :||Customer Insight Research and Customer Satisfaction tracking|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 9 April 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 4 May 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
03 477 4000
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Not accepted|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Exploring Customer Insights – Customer Research
We are seeking a solution that will establish methods for engaging with internal/external customers, which include targeted focus group/feedback engagements. (Quantative sample).
This piece of work will need to be a collaborative partnership utilising internal Council staff as required to also undertake work as identified.
• Include a broad range of different customer and service types, including:
o business customers engaging with a range of council services
o people who receive a direct service or product such as a consent
o those who have a service transaction such as an enquiry about dog control
o diverse groups within the community, such as youth, disabled residents, Maori, and immigrants
o wider business and residential customers who receive general services such as water, pools or parks without having a direct ‘service’ interaction
• Map the needs and expectations across different types of customers and services, identify similarities and differences.
• Identify and prioritise the factors that have the most impact on customers overall experiences and perceptions.
• Findings and recommendations from the research to be provided to Council so that we can;
o Understand the behaviours and standards expected so a Customer Service Charter can be developed.
o Decide what best practice should look like across the organisation and desired levels of service.
o Understand customer engagement channels of choice – i.e. self-service, web, face to face, traditional or other.
Customer Satisfaction Tracking
We are seeking a solution that will establish a system to capture, identify, develop and implement on-going methods for capturing customer experience measurement and insights.
• Establish a baseline and targets for which to measure on-going customer satisfaction
• Set up on-going methods for capturing customer experience measures and insights, that are timely and real-time.