|RFx ID :||24009260|
|Tender Name :||Environment Canterbury Decarbonisation Roadmap|
|Reference # :||2415-20/21|
|Open Date :||Monday, 22 February 2021 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 15 March 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Finance|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Regional Councils are responsible for managing their region’s natural resources – the air, soil, water and how land use affects the environment.
Environment Canterbury has around 630 full-time equivalent staff across Canterbury.
As a regional council, our specific responsibilities include:
• regional planning, consenting and compliance to manage land use and water quality, soil, air, and the coastal environment
• hazard management and flood protection
• biodiversity and pest management
• public transport services
• harbour navigation and safety, and marine pollution response
• regional parks
• civil defence
• environmental monitoring and reporting.
Environment Canterbury are seeking services to develop a decarbonisation roadmap for organisational emissions reduction . This roadmap will capture our baseline emissions and inform possible future investment opportunities and initiatives that could be implemented.