|RFx ID :||22081824|
|Tender Name :||1853-19_20 Operating Environment Modernisation|
|Reference # :||1853-19_20|
|Open Date :||Friday, 13 December 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 21 February 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Information Services|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Environment Canterbury (ECAN) seek a partner to join us on a journey of transforming ourselves to a digitally enabled organisation. For us, going digital is all about adding value to our users, customers and stakeholders. Whether making our services more accessible, speeding up consenting, improving planning insights, or increasing the effectiveness of our field staff – thinking digitally promises some exciting improvements. We know that success means change; change to culture, behaviours, services and supporting systems, and we embrace this. As you will discover in this RFI, we understand our business motivations for change and what this means for our technical services. We also understand that we need to transform our technology platform to enable the changes we are seeking. We are ready and ready for change and are already on this journey. The purpose of this Operating Environment Modernisation (OEM) Registration of Interest (ROI) document is to inform you of our vision and what we are looking for, and to give you the opportunity to propose how you can be part of this journey with us.
Essentially we are looking for five things from this RFI:
1. A unified, modern, operating environment that provides us with a succicint suite of technical options incorporating the best of private cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) capabilities functioning cohesively with the best of public cloud platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and software-as-a-service (SaaS) capabilities.
2. To understand what operational services you can offer in the ongoing support and maintenance of our operating environment and how this will complement our Business Information Services (BIS) Operations team.
3. Professional services that will dovetail with our programmes of work and timelines to add tangible value in the business and technical transformation of our services.
4. We will be focussing on maintaining an agnostic environment, that is we will avoid proprietary lock in technologies and solutions as much as we can. Your response will need to clearly articulate this.
5. We are looking for an integrated solution so respondents must “prime” any additional third parties required to deliver the outcomes and provide confirmation of a single facing accountability offering being you.
This tender has been completed.
These are the suppliers who ROI response have been picked to go further.
Completion date: Friday, 17 April 2020 10:04 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)