|RFx ID :||22094341|
|Tender Name :||Shaping the Strategy for Central Hawke's Bay - Spatial Planning - C1063|
|Reference # :||C 1063|
|Open Date :||Monday, 16 December 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 5 February 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
06 857 8060
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This project has been established to accelerate and deliver a number of strategic projects already approved for delivery such as town centre planning, and to provide operational inputs required to ensure robust and appropriately detailed asset management plans for input into the 2021 Long Term Plan and other inputs into District Plan Review project.
We acknowledge that this is a bold and ambitious project to achieve within our expected timeframes, and we are looking for a Supplier that will apply equal passion, pace and diligence to deliver this transformational strategic project for Central Hawke’s Bay alongside our team of Staff and other Strategic Suppliers and Partners.
We need an integrated spatial planning document for the Central Hawke’s Bay centres of Otane, Waipawa and Waipukurau for 20-30 years that articulates the vision and catalyst projects from Project Thrive to provide:
• Spatial planning, clearly identifying growth areas and opportunities from a planning perspective through an enquiry by design process to create a master 2D structure plan for residential, commercial, industrial and rural living
• Updated growth assumptions based on the spatial planning and other inputs, to update the Urban Growth Strategy as a key document to inform the District Plan Review and to direct commercial, residential and industrial investment into areas that make sense and can be serviced.
• Clear infrastructural requirements and strategic direction for inclusion in the 2021 Infrastructure Strategy and 2021 Asset Management Plans, with high levels of confidence for priority development areas and lower levels of confidence for areas in latter years.
• Opportunities to ensure an integrated urban development and landscape design approach to deliver on Town Centre Challenges and opportunities, through Town Centre Planning
• Identification of spatial catalyst/transformational projects to deliver on the Project Thrive vision and thrive initiatives.
If you are the experienced Supplier that we are looking for to support our transformational change - we look forward to hearing from you!
The attached Request for Proposal sets out the conditions and key dates for participation.