|RFx ID :||27418906|
|Tender Name :||Innovation Fund|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 19 May 2023 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 26 June 2023 12:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This ROI relates to your ideas on how to support injured people stay connected and engaged with their workplace and recover at work after an injury.
Supporting people to recover at work after an injury can help them get better, sooner. It’s good for physical and mental health, as it provides useful physical activity, social connection, and a sense of purpose, which all contribute to a better recovery. It also makes it more likely that they will return to their job and the things they enjoy outside of work, sooner.
It’s good for business too. By supporting an injured employee to recover at work, businesses can retain vital skills and knowledge and save on recruiting and training new staff. It can reduce the cost of lost productivity, as well as boost team morale and help build a positive workplace culture.
Your proposal could focus on:
• Introducing new or more efficient pathways of care.
• A product that improves access to a service for clients in hard-to-reach places or for specific client groups.
• A current process that could be improved to save you and the injured person time.
• Technology that provides insights on services the injured person receives and their impact.
• A new package of care that can be tailored around the injured person and their workplace that will help them achieve their best outcome.