|RFx ID :||26223851|
|Tender Name :||Design panels for kaupapa Māori solutions In Te Tai Tokerau and Tāmaki Makaurau rohe (Tranche 2)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 29 August 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 23 September 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made via GETS
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Registration of Interest (ROI) is looking for partners in Te Tai Tokerau and Tāmaki Makaurau rohe to design kaupapa Māori solutions to be delivered by Māori, with a focus on:
• services to support kiritaki and whānau with complex injuries and a high level of need (including, but not limited to, sexual violence and serious injuries); and
• injury prevention initiatives for whānau to know about mana-enhancing and tapu-enriched relationships with themselves, others and te taiao to eliminate sexual violence. These will be informed by mātauranga Māori to build the protective factors that keep whānau well.
We are looking for the following expertise to be part of the design panel:
1) Whānau-led design specialists who have experience working with whānau Māori and/or facilitating whānau-led design.
2) Kaupapa Māori health providers who are Māori-owned and operated.
3) Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who understand strengths-based, whānau-led approaches and the complexities of serious injuries and sexual violence.
4) Kaupapa Māori researchers experienced in whānau research and developmental evaluation to inform discovery and detailed design.
We will appoint two separate panels – one to design localised solutions for Te Tai Tokerau and one to design localised solutions for Tāmaki Makaurau. Information on the ROI can also be found on this video: https://youtu.be/XTAX3ffXYYA
Registrations of Interest close on 5pm, 23rd September 2022.