|RFx ID :||23566583|
|Tender Name :||Call for Applications - ACC Workplace Injury Prevention Grants (November 2020 Funding Round)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 5 November 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 January 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) is seeking applications that align to the Grant Round 3 investment priority for Workplace Injury Prevention Grants (Grants) from New Zealand registered legal entities. The Health and Safety at Work Strategy 2018-2028, ACC wants to ensure any co-investment is targeted to workplaces and industry groups that are of higher risk of injury.
For the November 2020 funding round, ACC is seeking proposals from two priority areas:
1. Sector leadership – the outcomes that ACC are seeking are:
• Demonstrable capability of industry sector groups to actively collaborate with stakeholders (i.e. government, businesses, unions and worker representatives, workers, community groups) in identifying, building, delivering and evaluating health and safety solutions in the target sector or industry.
• A measurable reduction in the number of workplace injury claims from the target sectors as a result of sector led initiatives.
• Sustainable, long-term structures and approaches to extend knowledge, share best practices, and build expertise for improving health and safety performance are established in the target sectors.
2. Sprains and strains injury – the outcomes that ACC are seeking are:
• Show sustainable collaboration with industry leaders, businesses, unions and workers to drive initiatives to reduce the risk of workplace related sprains and strains in the target sectors.
• Within three years evidence a measured reduction in the number of work-related sprains and strains claims from your targeted sector/s.
• Evidenced application of Good Work Design principles or other systems thinking principles.
• Within three years implement enduring initiatives that focus on improved psychosocial risk management that delivers positive health outcomes.
The funds available is an amount between $50,000 and $500,000 (GST exclusive) per year for a maximum of three years. The applicant organisation will contribute a minimum of 20% of the grant amount requested.
The Call for Proposals and associated registration for a login are on the online application portal SM Apply which opens for registration on 9am NZDT, Thursday 5 November 2020. The following link takes you to the Workplace Injury Prevention Grants application site: https://accnz.smapply.io/prog/workplace_injury_prevention_grants/
A copy of the Applicant Guidelines is available at the ACC website.
The deadline for applications is 5pm, Friday 22 January 2021.