|RFx ID :||22570745|
|Tender Name :||Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 28 April 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 31 May 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
What we need:
Integrated Services for Sensitive Claims (ISSC) aims to help eligible Clients, who have experienced sexual abuse or assault and provides immediate, holistic and tailored support to survivors of sexual violence and has been in place since 2014.
Procurement activity that was announced via Advanced Notice in March 2020 has now been put on hold for twelve months due to the impacts of COVID-19. We are now re-opening the Service to new Suppliers inviting applications until May 31, 2021 when the originally planned procurement process will be undertaken.
What’s important to us?
We are looking for suppliers, who can demonstrate that they:
• Meet the requirements of the ISSC contract, which can be found in the attachment section.
• Can provide all primary services, whether that is through a co-ordinated group of service providers, or a sole provider.
• Have business practices in place to meet the requirements of the services.
• Have capacity to take on ISSC referrals and meet timeframes specified in the Service Schedule.
• Meet all of the ACC specified criteria including qualifications and experience.
In addition to the above:
• You will also be able to demonstrate how your organisation will work with your Service Providers, clients and other stakeholders; and
• Locations from which you can deliver the services will be collected to help us understand where potential increased coverage will exist and how we would improve service coverage. You will only be awarded the contract for areas that you have specified in your application.
NOTE: NEW ISSC Supplier Application’s:
The indicative application process dates are as follows:
• Application process re-advertised on GETS – 28 April 2020
• Evaluation of responses – responses will be evaluated as received and contracts offered as soon as a Respondent is assessed as successful.
• Expected evaluation period - four to six weeks from submission of your response
• Contract go live - upon contract execution
• Application period closes – 31 May 2021
For more information please refer to the attachments.
Applications should be emailed to: ACCHealthtenders@ACC.co.nz
NOTE: EXISTING ISSC Supplier’s:
If you are an existing Supplier of ISSC Services, you are not required to do anything, and you will continue to provide Services to ACC as per the Service Schedule. An Advanced Notice will be published on GETS in 2021 to update you on any proposed Procurement Process activities.
ACC Health Procurement