|RFx ID :||21869376|
|Tender Name :||Behavioural Support Services|
|Reference # :||BSS2019|
|Open Date :||Friday, 1 November 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 24 January 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 816 5765
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
ACC is looking for additional Suppliers who have the capability and expertise to deliver Behaviour Support Services (BSS).
BSS is intended to support Clients, their families/whānau and caregivers by reducing challenging behaviours that impact on a Client’s ability to participate in everyday life and society. The Service increases the Client’s ability to participate in social and vocational activities that improve their quality of life. Expected Service outcomes are:
• Reduced frequency of behaviours of concern;
• Reduced risk to Client and others;
• Identification and understanding by caregivers of triggers and how to prevent behaviours of concern, and that support desired behaviours;
• Increased participation in meaningful roles and activities;
• Improved quality of life for Clients, families/whānau and their caregivers; and
• A reduction in attendant care supervision.
This Service is required Nationwide and Respondents may choose which Region/s (including all Regions) they wish to provide services in.
An interdisciplinary team is required to deliver BSS, and must include:
• Psychologists with post registration expertise in cognitive disability and formulation and implementation of behaviour support plans; and
• Clinicians with tertiary qualifications and training and experience in the provision of behavioural support and intervention
Please see the BSS RFA for further details. All required attachments are embedded within the Application Response Form and also attached as separate documents in this Tender.