|RFx ID :||20350745|
|Tender Name :||Living My Life Services - Request For Applications|
|Reference # :||LML OPEN RFA|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 31 October 2018 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Sunday, 31 October 2021 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
LML Procurement Specialist
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||ACCHealthTenders@acc.co.nz|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
ACC is seeking applications from Respondents who have the capability to provide Living my Life Services to ACC clients. The Living my Life Services contracts replace ACC’s historical four disability support services contracts. (Supported Activities, Supported Employment, Transition Programme and Supported Living)
Living my Life will support clients to:
• Explore what is important to them while identifying and choosing their local, natural and funded community supports.
• Optimise participation across their life roles and build their capabilities and skills to be able to contribute to their family/whānau and community.
• Understand and choose whether they can and will self-manage their funding, services and supports within ACC Self-management.
Living my Life is one contract and comprises the following four Service components:
• Facilitated Pathway Map: undertaken with the Client to assist them to describe their aspirations and explore the pathways to achieve them.
• Independent Facilitation: undertaken with the Client to enable them to connect with their community, make choices about their life, create goals and consider how they will implement the plans they develop.
• Tailored Supports: a programme of disability support delivered to an individual and/or within a group setting. Programme plans are developed with the Client for up to a 12 month period with the aim to develop their skills and engagement in everyday life. This will primarily be within their communities and achieve cultural, community and employment participation.
• Coaching to Self-Manage: a combination of sessions with a Client to provide information and support for them to consider, understand and choose if and how they could self-manage their ACC funding, services and supports. This would be delivered prior to a Client initiating ACC Client Self-management.
Respondents can apply for one or more, or all, of the four components of the Service.