|RFx ID :||19331450|
|Tender Name :||Living my Life|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 15 December 2017 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 26 April 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
ACC is intending to seek applications from Respondents who have the capability to provide Living my Life Services to ACC clients.
Living my Life will be a new contract and will replace ACC’s current four Disability Support Services contracts that expire on 31 October 2018 (Supported Activities, Supported Living, Supported Employment and, Transition Services).
Living my Life will support clients to:
• Explore what is important to them while identifying and choosing their local, natural and funded community support.
• Optimise participation across their life roles and build their capabilities and skills to be able to contribute to their family/whānau and community.
• Understand and choose whether they can and will self-manage their funding, services and support within ACC Self-management.
If you are already delivering Disability Support Services for ACC clients and wish to continue, or are interested in becoming one of our valued suppliers delivering these services, then you will need to apply for the new Living my Life Service contract.
Nothing is required from you until we open the application process, we just wanted to give you sufficient time to plan and be ready for when the Application process opens.
The indicative application process dates are as follows:
• Application process advertised on GETS – April 2018
• First round of Applications closes – late May 2018
• Expected decision date – August 2018
• Contract go live – October 2018
• Open for new Applications – November 2018