|RFx ID :||12800616|
|Tender Name :||ACC Disability Support Services - Service Design Workshop|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 10 June 2015 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 30 June 2015 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 816 7047
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Currently provide disability support services in the disability sector?
Opportunity for you to use your experience and expertise to shape the design of ACC’s support services for people with disabilities.
You are invited to attend a workshop that will help shape the design of a new Disability Support Services contract to provide assistance to people who have a disability, and help them to be as independent as they can and to participate fully in everyday life in their community.
We’re re-designing the current Disability Support Service contracts so it:
• Facilitates the delivery of client-driven, community-based services,
• Embeds a capabilities-based case management approach, self-determination, and choice in all aspects of the person’s life,
• Supports a partnership approach between ACC, the client, family and whanau and suppliers so that provision of support achieves meaningful outcomes; whilst contributing to liability management.
• Introduces a co-design approach to the development of individualised support in relation to a client’s personal, community, employment participation and living arrangements,
• Strengthens natural support, community, and employment networks.
Register your interest in taking part in a workshop by copying and pasting the following link into your browser and complete the registration form before 30 June 2015 :
The workshops will run from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm with light refreshments and lunch provided. The workshops are running on the following dates & locations:
• Wellington – Tuesday 21 July 2015 @ Te Papa
• Auckland – Wednesday 29 July 2015 @ Novotel Ellerslie Auckland
• Christchurch – Friday 31 July 2015 @ Rydges Latimer Christchurch
Places at each workshop are limited, so we ask that you register no more than one representative per organisation. After 30 June 2015 we will email you to confirm your attendance.
ACC is providing refreshments and workshops materials. Workshop participants are responsible for their own time, travel, and accommodation costs.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org