|RFx ID :||19715813|
|Tender Name :||Metro Sports Facility - Ground Improvement Works|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 11 May 2018 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 14 June 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Level 8, HSBC Tower, 62 Worcester Boulevard. Christchurch 8013|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Ōtākaro is seeking proposals from suitably experienced and qualified specialist contractors to design, carry out, test, complete, handover and remedy defects in the stone column ground improvement works for the Metro Spots Facility (MSF).
Ōtākaro seeks specialist contractors who have the necessary skills and experience to:
• design the Contract Works in compliance with the Contract, including so that the Contract Works satisfy the Principal’s Requirements under the Contract including the performance requirements set out in the Principal’s Requirements for the Contract Works;
• Test the Contract Works on the MSF site;
• Obtain building consent for the Contract Works; and
• Complete the Contract Works in accordance with the Contract including:
• Managing all aspects of the site;
• Meeting health and safety requirements;
• Achieving the programming requirements of Ōtākaro; and
• Ensuring compliance with the resource consent conditions.
Alternative solutions will be considered in accordance with the evaluation criteria and process outlined in Section 6 and Appendix 2 of this RFP. Respondents are to explain how their alternative solution meets or exceeds the Principal’s Requirements under the Contract and why Ōtākaro should consider it has merit or benefit.
NOTE: RESPONDENTS MUST SIGN AND RETURN TO THE CONTACT PERSON "RESPONSE FORM 6: ŌTĀKARO CONFIDENTIALITY DECLARATION" TO ACCESS APPENDICES 6 - 19.
NOTE: RESPONDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR THE OPEN FORUM BRIEFING NO LATER THAN 3PM, FRIDAY 18 MAY 2018.
This tender has been awarded to