|RFx ID :||24015123|
|Tender Name :||FNDC Lighting Maintenance and Renewals|
|Reference # :||Contract 7/21/185|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 23 February 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 1 April 2021 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Contract is for the management and maintenance of the road corridor and amenity lighting
network assets within the Far North districts. T
The contract includes but is not limited to the following activities:
• Maintenance, replacement and or retrofitting (luminaires, lighting columns,
supports/fixings, control gear & wiring) for all street lighting and specified amenity
• Streetlight LED Infills
• Asset condition monitoring
• Asset management
• Traffic management necessary to safely carry out work without unnecessarily
delaying traffic movements.
• Minor and/or unscheduled related lighting works not otherwise covered above.
• Attendance and rectification of lighting outages within prescribed response time
for specific areas.
• Working with NTA and emergency services as required in emergency response
• Accurate and complete provision of RAMM and related asset information.
• Hold adequate stock levels of parts and equipment in storage for reactive
• Managing and undertaking maintenance activities within budget allocations
directed by the Engineer.
• Working collaboratively with stakeholders; Far North District Council (FNDC),
Police, Energy supplier(s), to obtain best for community solutions to specific
The Contract has been wri