|RFx ID :||21722092|
|Tender Name :||Paua Shed Demolition|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 3 October 2019 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 31 October 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Tenders are invited for the demolition and disposal of the Paua Shed..
The Paua Building is an abandoned fertiliser shed on Lot 1 DP 91881, 4047m2, fee simple, owned by FNDC. This property is situated at the end of Te Pua Road which is a metal road off Paua Road, which itself is off State Highway 1F in the northern end of the Te Hiku ward. The property is isolated being approximately 1 hour’s drive north of the Kaitaia Township. Te Kao is approximately 20 minutes to the south which has a small residential settlement with a local store. Pukenui is a further 20 minutes’ drive south from Te Kao.
The works consist of;
• All professional pre and post inspection reporting requirements.
• All monitoring throughout the project.
• All vegetation is to be cut sufficiently and removed to expose soil to allow identification and removal of ACM.
• Deconstruction and removal of all asbestos containing material and surface contamination by suitably qualified company.
• Deconstruction and removal of all building elements not limited to steel and concrete structures.
• Earthworks, import fill if required to fill area of removed slab and seeded to re-establish natural environment.
• Any services to the property/shed to be disconnected at the source.
• Approved certified asbestos removal company profile and control measure plan submitted for approval prior to works commencing.