|RFx ID :||21458941|
|Tender Name :||Kerikeri Pavilion Demolition|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 21 August 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 23 September 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Tenders are invited for the above contract, located at:
Kerikeri Pavilion situated on the Kerikeri Domain, On Cobham Road, Kerikeri.
The works consist of safe removal and disposal of:
• all fire damaged furniture within the Kerikeri Pavilion building,
• all asbestos material on the Kerikeri Pavilion building,
• the grandstand outside the Kerikeri Pavilion building,
• the fire damaged Kerikeri Pavilion Building, and
• foundation slab of the Kerikeri Pavilion Building.
The work consists of the removal of:
• The floodlights and be given to FNDC.
• Other movable assets may be identified that would be given to FNDC.
The works also include:
• making safe all services to building at points of supply/meters meeting all safety and legislative requirements for demolition (e.g. water, wastewater and power/IT etc.), and
• termination of water and power at the point of supply in a manner that should temporary connection be needed for future use; this can be easily achieved.
The works also consists of levelling and installation/making good of the area where the building existed with grass like that of the rest of the Kerikeri Domain.