|RFx ID :||20686253|
|Tender Name :||Far North District Council Website Platform Renewal|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 5 February 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 4 March 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
FNDC are seeking a website solution to replace the existing council website at www.fndc.govt.nz. The solution will enhance the digital customer service offering provided by Far North District Council.
The website at www.fndc.govt.nz is the Far North District Council’s primary online customer service tool to support our residents and ratepayers to complete tasks, source information and engage with council on community and district-wide issues.
The solution should be:
• Effective: improves the quality of service that we deliver to our customers, and enhances the customer experience.
• Efficient: easier to update by staff, with a streamlined workflow, and minimal technical support required internally.
• Compliant: meets our regulatory needs and organisational requirements, as well as any national/global requirements (e.g. WCAG 2.1 Accessibility guidelines)
• Economically viable: responds to existing budget, and provides known lifetime costing and service support options to allow us to be accurate in our forecasting and source additional budget as required
• Aligned to our strategic direction - supports FNDC’s transition to providing online services and our Creating great places and supporting our people
• Future-proofed: can accommodate the organisation’s changing and future requirements, therefore inherently flexible. The product must be subject to a programme of continuous improvement.