|RFx ID :||18994113|
|Tender Name :||Wellington Low Level Water Network Model Build, Calibration and Zone Management Plan|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 6 September 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 26 September 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 306 810
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Level 4, IBM Building, 25 Victoria Street, Petone, Lower Hutt|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a tender for model build, calibration and development of a planning water supply hydraulic model for Low level Zone in Wellington City which includes future horizons of 10, 30 and 50 years.
The water supply network in this area currently serves more than 62,000 residents and is expected to have the population of above 86,000 people in the next 25 years. The water supply system consists of around 260Km of distribution mains with different diameters and some pumping stations that supply secondary reservoirs and high areas.
The main objectives of water supply network modelling on this project are to:
• Compile network hydraulic data and build the model from GIS data.
• Assess and improve the understanding of the system through calibration.
• Assess current and future system performance under normal conditions and what-if scenarios. This includes studies to identify:
- Areas where Levels of Service (pressure, fire flow and storage) are not met.
- Critical fire hydrants for further fire flow testing.
- Criticality analysis for security of supply
• Identify and optimise network improvements or solutions to performance issues. This is part of Wellington Water’s strategic planning and includes studies on:
- Short and long term upgrades planning.
- Investigate and compare the effectiveness of inter zone water transfers.
- Effectiveness of emergency supply.
-Feasibility of alternative DMA configurations.
-Optimisation of reservoir replenishment.
Proposals submission deadline is Tuesday 26 September 2017 at 12:00pm NZST
It is a mandatory requirement to be able to complete the project before 1 May 2019.