|RFx ID :||20463365|
|Tender Name :||Remote Worker Monitoring Solution RWMS & GPS|
|Reference # :||506055|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 22 November 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 20 December 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
We require a Remote Worker Monitoring Solution (RWMS) which includes monitoring, global positioning system (GPS) vehicle tracking system, and an integrated or distinct lone worker solution to:
• Provide WorkSafe Management with complete end-to-end coverage of its most valuable assets, its staff;
• Help to inform and support mitigation strategies around WorkSafe’s highest identified critical risk: vehicles; and
• Provide automation and optimisation (where practical) of business processes including fleet management, pool vehicle booking, FBT obligations, RUCs, etc.
Volumes are expected to be as follows:
• WorkSafe currently has 216 vehicles: 183 dedicated vehicles and 33 pool vehicles
• WorkSafe currently has 53 Garmin InReach Devices.
It is important to WorkSafe that the system is able to help monitor and track the fleet to assist with driving efficiencies, through real-time information provided as, usable, meaningful and graphical reporting to support decision making and manage behaviours of fleet users. The solution should also assist WorkSafe in achieving its objective of:
• Enabling safe driving behaviours through real time and retrospective feedback on topics such as speed and driver fatigue
• Tracking real-time locations of each of our fleet vehicles along with providing notifications in the event of an emergency situation being identified (e.g. impact or roll-over)
• Utilising an intuitive vehicle booking system that promotes car-pooling and efficient use of vehicles to improve utilisation
• Assisting with general fleet management and optimisation (licencing, WOF, RUC, service reminders, FBT etc).
This tender has been awarded to