|RFx ID :||20269982|
|Tender Name :||RFP 506085 Office 365 Migration|
|Reference # :||506085|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 10 October 2018 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 2 November 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
WorkSafe is seeking proposals from qualified suppliers (Microsoft Partners eligible for FastTrack Deployment desired) to provide Windows / Microsoft Office 365 system integration and implementation services. The scope of the programme is envisioned as:
• Email set up and migration
• OneDrive for business set up and migration for all personal data
• Planning and deployment of the Office Productivity Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
• Teams and Skype for Business set up and migration
• Discovery, requirements gathering, scoping and cost/benefit analysis for the migration of WorkSafe’s EDRMS to SharePoint.
• Upgrade of the Windows desktop environment
The successful supplier is expected to work alongside WorkSafe to ready the environment for migration including the identification of all prerequisites and constraints. Services are to include:
• leading WorkSafe through requirements gathering,
• migration planning and execution.
Change management is key to the successful adoption of Office 365 in WorkSafe. As such, the successful supplier would need to clearly outline the proposed Office 365 adoption plan.
To be held at 86 Customhouse Quay, Wellington
11:30am – 12.30pm 18th October 2018
Please RSVP to email@example.com