|RFx ID :||18593956|
|Tender Name :||RFP for Investment and Development of a Car Park Building on City Campus|
|Reference # :||MSCP17|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 26 April 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 2 June 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Strategic Assets Manager, Corporate Reception, B Block, WINTEC, Gate 3, Tristram Street, Hamilton|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
WINTEC invites suitable Respondents to respond to this “Request For Proposal” for Investment into and the development of a New City Campus car parking building along with the management of both the City Campus and Rotokauri Campus Carparking. In 2016 net income from carparking operations on both the City and Rotokauri campuses was approximately $ 670,000, after management fees and GST.
It is envisaged that this income will be used by the investor/operator to fund the development of a new car park building on the city campus. The solution may include but is not necessarily limited to;
1. Investment and Development of a Car Park building of at least 420 spaces on one of 2 locations; between Blocks P & R with entry and exit off Collingwood Street and possible exit onto Tristram Street with a left turn only. or located in the existing Block C car park, with entry /exit points to be determined (Refer Section D 1.0 Traffic Engineering matter in relation to City Campus)
2. Management, enforcement and administration of the parking operations on both campuses, including the supply of parking equipment and/or utilisation of existing parking equipment and software if required.
3. The parking fees proposed, management fees required and the collection of revenue and reporting
4. BOOT (Build Own Operate and Transfer) type schemes and joint ventures between investors and operators.
5. Submissions are for equity investment, development of a new multi-story carpark building and the management of car parking operations on both campuses as a single offering.