|RFx ID :||22007436|
|Tender Name :||Awatarariki Site Clean-up Stage 2|
|Reference # :||20-035|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 28 November 2019 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 16 December 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 306 0500
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||email@example.com|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified contractors for the relocation/demolition of buildings and full site clean-up at Awatarariki.
Because the number of property owners taking up the managed retreat acquisition offers is uncertain, this project involves a staged approach with each stage being for a group of properties. Each group of properties includes the property owners who have entered into the process at that time. Note that a property owner has a right to withdraw from the process at any time up to signing an acquisition agreement.
Commencement of works for each site will be upon settlement of the acquisition agreement for that property. Settlement dates are likely to vary depending on property owners’ particular circumstances. At the date of settlement, the approved contractor will assume responsibility for the site including site security, and will remain responsible for that site until the buildings on that site are removed
The works are outlined in the Project Specification attached to the contract document and generally comprise of the following activities:
• Site Assessment, site management and site clean up
• Assessment of properties to identify suitability of building for relocation, presence of dangerous building products and site contaminations
• Costs of house removal, demolition, site clean-up and estimate value of the buildings either for relocation or salvage.
• Relocation or demolition of all buildings within the properties including glasshouses, fences, paths, driveways, mailboxes, clothes lines, swimming pools, ponds and septic tanks
• Full site-up including removal of floor slabs and foundations, backfill and levelling of the site, prior to demolition the disconnection and sealing and capping of all services including pumping out of septic tanks, public footpaths and grass berms to be reinstated/repaired
• No disposal of any building materials on site
• Provision of site fencing and security
• Photographic records taken prior to and throughout building removal/demolition and site clean-up.