|RFx ID :||20180276|
|Tender Name :||Civic Centre HVAC and PV Design and Build|
|Reference # :||19-017|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 19 September 2018 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 12 October 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 306 0500
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Whakatane District Council (WDC) is seeking Registrations of Interest (ROI) from suitably qualified contractors to provide the following service as part of a design and build contract. A suitable D&B specification and detailed scope will be provided for the RFP stage of the project – WDC – Civic Centre New HVAC:
1. Investigation, design and documentation for a new, complete, air conditioning system for the existing Council Building (VRF/VRV type)
2. Removal of the existing electrical heating system.
3. Upgrading of the power supply, installation of new automatic controls and BMS
4. Installation of PV solar system approximately 50-100KWp and interfacing with existing supply and new BMS, including roof supporting system.
5. Installation of new ceiling thermal insulation and venting system.
6. All builders and plumbers work required for this project.
7. Obtain all permits and consents.
Council is looking for credible providers who have the capability, experience and infrastructure to deliver the above system. They need to have a good track record in system design and build and project management. The successful tenderer will be required to be “SHE” Health and Safety approved prior to commencing the design and build phase.