|RFx ID :||19326456|
|Tender Name :||WHAKATĀNE DISTRICT COUNCIL GALATEA ROAD RP 5750 SLIP REMEDIATION|
|Reference # :||18-027|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 13 December 2017 8:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 7 February 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified contractors for the construction of slip remediation works
within the Whakatāne District.
The works are outlined on the drawings appended to the contract documents and generally comprise
of the following activities:
• Earthworks including bank cutting.
• Steel post and timber panel retaining wall construction including anchor rod tie backs.
• Confirming the final design levels – final design co-ordinates and survey data will be supplied to
the winning tenderer upon award of the contract.
• Supply and installation of guard railing.
• Road widening and granular pavement construction.
• Surface water channels, concrete kerb and dish channels and associated drainage works.
• Reinstating traffic services and rehabilitation of disturber areas.
• Preparing, implementing and managing the Contract Quality Plan according the project
specifications and General conditions of contract.
• General requirements, programming and reporting according to the Project Specification and
General conditions of contract.
• Site safety, traffic management and environmental compliance activities according to the
Project Specification and General conditions of contract.