|RFx ID :||20966645|
|Tender Name :||Waitemata District Health Board Elective Capacity Inpatient Beds (ECIB) Preliminary Design Phase to Project Completion Professional Consultant|
|Reference # :||WT-16-C-04-069|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 23 April 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 20 May 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Waitemata DHB is investing in a four-storey build connected to the existing Elective Surgery Centre (ESC) facility at North Shore Hospital, to be completed in 2023.
The new build will comprise:
- Eight Surgical Theatres, and associated pre and post-operative facilities and Clinical Support services. Only four of the Theatres will initially be fitted out;
- An Endoscopy suite comprising four Procedure Rooms, Preparation and Recovery space and Sterilisation facilities. Only two of the Procedure rooms will initially be fitted out;
- Five 30-Bed Wards, for Post-Surgical Care and to support Acute and Elective Inpatient Bed requirements. Only four of the 30-Bed Wards (120 beds) will initially be fitted out;
- Structural and other requirements to achieve an IL3 building importance level; and
- A modest Sustainability standard.
The Strategic Capital Programme Group (SCPG) is responsible for the ECIB (Elective Capacity Inpatient Beds) Building ‘planning, design, construction and delivery’ to Waitemata DHB operations.
This Registration of Interest (ROI) is for individuals and/or firms to indicate their interest in providing design and planning services (including construction phase and defects liability period) for the Waitemata DHB ECIB (Elective Capacity Inpatient Beds) Building Project at North Shore Hospital.