|RFx ID :||23259663|
|Tender Name :||Newlands Park Redevelopment Construction|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 9 September 2020 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 9 October 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Wellington City’s play spaces are a network of sometimes wild, always fun, diverse, safe and accessible places that foster growth and development of children and young people and contribute towards building a healthy,
active, connected city.
This tender is to support WCC’s delivery of the Play Space Policy’s Strategic Priorities by developing an existing community park including a community play space at Newlands Park.
The outcomes will include:
• Creating a community play space and adjacent to the skate park. This will see two play spaces with one for toddlers and the other for general use.
• Space for families to gather including barbeques, sheltered seating landscaping, and area for small outdoor performances.
• The installation of a mutli use all weather general playing surface.
• A half basketball court, a bike pump track and the redevelopment of the existing skate area.
• Enhance the ecological corridor and connectivity of green networks in the Northern Suburbs.
• Improve in the parking facilities at the upper level sports field.
• Provide public toilet facilities located close to the play space