|RFx ID :||21250946|
|Tender Name :||114.00163 Seawall Replacement (140m South of Pt. Halswell, Massey Road, Kau Bay)|
|Reference # :||114.00163|
|Open Date :||Monday, 15 July 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 9 August 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Contract 114.00163 Seawall Replacement (140m South of Pt. Halswell, Massey Road, Kau Bay)
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified contractors to complete the scope of work provided in the tender document which involves the replacement of an existing seawall structure located 140m South of Pt. Halswell, Massey Road, Kau Bay, Wellington.
The proposed works will comprise:
• Demolition of the existing seawall structure.;
• Temporary stabilising of the excavated bank to support the roading infrastructure;
• Construction of the foundations;
• Construction of precast concrete panels;
• Supply and install precast units on site;
• Backfilling and reinstatement of the road shoulder.
Tenderers competent in the above work, would need to provide a track record of previous projects specific to seawall design and construction in the coastal marine area which demonstrates adequate experience with:
• Robust Health and Safety policies and practices;
• Robust Environmental protection policies and practices;
• Traffic management;
• Precast construction, including earthworks.
Tender Documents shall be available from Monday, 15 July 2019 and tenderers are to contact Neville Thompson at (email@example.com) for an electronic copy of the tender document.
Tender queries may be directed to Neville Thompson from Monday, 15 July 2019.
Tenders must be received at the CHP Wellington Ltd office by 4:00pm on Friday, 9 August 2019.
The contract work is to be completed within the timeframe depicted in the tender document.