|RFx ID :||20787388|
|Tender Name :||Makara Peak Mountain Bike Park - Car Park Upgrade|
|Reference # :||MPE/wcc 001/2019|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 28 February 2019 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 27 March 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Tender (RFT) and the successful tenderer will deliver the upgrade of the car park at the Makara Peak Mountain Bike Park, near Karori, Wellington.
The work is to include:
• Demolition and site clearance
• New asphalt car park and new paths
• Mechanically Stabilised Earth (MSE) wall
• Relocation of existing timber foot bridge and installation of new piled foundations
• Installation of new bike wash down area and toilet block, including construction of concrete foundation slabs and associated service connections
• New street furniture
The work is being undertaken adjacent and over an existing stream, and the successful Tenderer will be required comply with GWRC and WCC consent requirements to protect the stream during the works. These include installing silt fencing and providing additional measures within the stream to prevent debris from being washed downstream.
Interested Main Contractors are invited to submit their proposals for this opportunity.