|RFx ID :||18758213|
|Tender Name :||Construction Works for the Johnsonville Library|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 19 June 2017 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 7 July 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||email to WCCProcurementTender@wcc.govt.nz|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The development of a larger purpose built Johnsonville Library is a priority initiative in the Wellington City Councils Community Facilities Policy implementation plan. The Johnsonville Library Project has been included in Wellington City Council (WCC) Long Term Plan (2015-2018) for a development of a Library alongside the Keith Spry Pool and Community Centre, to create a community hub for Johnsonville.
The Community Hub will feature:
• A new Library
• Two tenancies within the Library, a café and a kindergarten
• An atrium entrance and a ‘link space’ for people using the library and the adjoining Keith Spry Pool
• Car parking and a courtyard to connect the facility with Memorial Park
• Relocation of the Keith Spry Pool reception to connect into the ‘Link space’
Information that the Council developed for its community consultation (http://newjohnsonvillelibrary.co.nz/ ) is available for respondents but noting that this should be read as ‘for background informational purposes' only.
The procurement methodology for the Main Contractor Services will be a two-stage exercise:
1) Registration of Interest (ROI) will be the first stage advertised on GETS. The criteria for pre-qualifying the Main Contractor(s) is detailed in the ROI document (section 3)
2) Request for Tender (RFT) stage 2) will be the second stage and will be a closed process using only the party(s) identified in Step 1.
What’s important to us
The Council is looking for credible providers who have the capability, experience and infrastructure to deliver the design appropriately whilst providing the required quality, on budget and on time.
The Main Contractor will need to have a good track record in the construction industry, have an excellent Health and Safety record and effective networks (internally and externally).
Have an ability (in fulfilling their role as the Main Contractor) to support the Councils vision for Johnsonville and the Councils relationships within the local community.
Tenders must be submitted by email and only to the e-mail address provided in this notice:
The mailbox size limit for the tender responses is 7MB.