|RFx ID :||23715795|
|Tender Name :||Kuaotunu Peninsula Wilding Conifer Programme Manager|
|Reference # :||ICM2020/2021-2756|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 3 December 2020 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 15 January 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
0800 800 401
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
Waikato Regional Council (the Council) is seeking Registrations of Interest from suitable contractors to fulfil the role of Kuaotunu Peninsula Wilding Conifer Programme Manager.
The Kuaotunu Peninsula Wilding Conifer programme has received funding from the Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and we require an experienced programme/project manager who will be responsible for managing the wilding conifer control programme in and around Kuaotunu at the top of the Coromandel peninsula, including execution of an operational plan (or plans).
The Programme Manager will work closely with both the Council and the Kuaotunu Peninsula Trust to lead and oversee the programme.
The Programme Manager will predominantly be responsible for –
• Writing of a management plan.
• Identification of the control areas within each operational area.
• Identifying appropriate control tools required to deliver the project.
• Work with landowners and other agencies to obtain access and correct permissions.
• Coordinating control contractors.
• Monitoring project outcomes.
• Working with key stakeholders – Waikato Regional Council, Department of Conservation, Thames Coromandel District Council, iwi, landowners and the Kuaotunu Peninsula Trust.
• Oversight of health and safety.
For more information please subscribe to this notice and refer to the ROI document.