|RFx ID :||18894016|
|Tender Name :||Programme Manager, Waikato Story|
|Reference # :||SAS2017/2018-1937|
|Open Date :||Monday, 7 August 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 4 September 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
What we need
A Programme Manager to drive implementation of the Waikato Story by working with groups for each proposition or chapter, businesses, media and contractors and service the Waikato Story Reference Group.
What we don’t want
We don’t want “cookie cutter” proposals that see this as just another assignment. Nor do we want proposals that envisage a high level of support or guidance as we are a lean organisation.
What’s important to us
We are looking for credible providers who have the capability, experience and capacity to manage the Waikato Story programme. They need to have:
• Proven ability in brand building and marketing communications
• Proven, credible and trusted network builder with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships
• Experience and leadership in the digital media, online and production management areas
• Strong project and resource management experience that has resulted in positive impact for the organisation
• Awareness and desire to work with and integrate Māori communities and leaders
• Experienced and successful stakeholder and relationship manager
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an accomplished listener
• Ability to manage high intensity workload and prioritise accordingly
• Evidence of having led a successful brand or digital change programme
Why should you bid?
This is a unique opportunity to develop the Waikato Story to support and grow local pride in the Waikato and provide local organisations and businesses with a consistent and compelling way to talk about the region.